Monday, May 26, 2008

Cute Couple

I can't tell you how many times someone has come up to me and asked "Were you and LaWanna always such a cute couple?" Well, I could tell you how many times--but that would make for a lousy intro to an otherwise hilarious post. The answer is, of course, "Yes" we have always looked good together. However, it was not always the same as now. We have made so many friends since raising teenagers that many of you have never seen me without white hair and a beard nor LaWanna without short-Jamie Leigh Curtis-hair. In response to the many, many requests that I post a picture from a few years back, please enjoy this entry from the Lakewood church directory. Can you say "love-stoned"?








5 comments:

Roxy Wishum said...

ps.--If you can't take a joke, you are in the wrong place.

Lerra said...

So mom now looks like Jamie Lee Curtis & she used to look like Drew Barrymore?

BabyJ20 said...

BAHAHA!! What I find amusing is just how far from reality that picture is!! Well, in addition to the inherent humor of the picture itself!!

JSM said...

where in the world did you find that??? bwahahahahahaha!

Kat said...

Awesome!