Monday, July 10, 2006

Not to be outdone!

"The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated!" It is very difficult to accept being kicked out of your own blog and I fought the idea for some time. Finally, I have conceded the battle but not the war with technology. Although blogger.com swears every combination of my name is already taken in the blog-world except roxy-wishum, I find it hard to believe there are really that many of us out there. Anybody know another Roxy Wishum? It is equally difficult to accept that anybody would want to use any form of my name but me. Really, I'm not that crazy about it myself. I was going to change my name to Remington Steele but apparently that is already taken also. Man that is a real "guy name". Anyway, I am back--I am very much alive--and I promise to post what will be entertaining to at least one of us. Check in from time to time and leave a comment.

5 comments:

Lerra said...

Hey, I left a comment earlier but it's not showing up now. I hope that's not a sign of things to come...

Anyway, welcome back!!!

Baron said...

Welcome back! We're expecting a lot :)

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

yea! I cant wait to read!! BTW, maybe some people just really liked the roxy surfers line...they wished they had it. thus roxy wishum. or wishin for roxy. ok im a loser.

BabyJ20 said...

Hey!! No one should be allowed to encroach on our family name!!

Welcome to the blog-o-sphere Daddy!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks bunches for "allowing" me to post comments!
1-4-3!
ME again