Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day

As with most of you, Memorial Day was another great opportunity to visit with family, eat more than health requires, and enjoy the freedom to go and come however I desire. Sometimes I forget to say "thank you" as I should to those who work and sacrifice to provide and protect my freedoms. As a small tribute, here is an animated film (about 10 minutes) that was created by Harding College (now Harding University) in 1948. It addresses threats to our freedoms that arise from within our borders rather than from other countries. The threats were very real half a century ago and are largely being realized today. See what you think;


1 comment:

These Three Kings said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love the the idea behind the title of yours..the LORD is definitely transforming us, day in and day out.
That is such a blessing, left to ourselves we cannot do a thing!

Grace to you
Nicole